Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Thing 11-Playing In The Sandbox

"Playing In The Sandbox" is a fun term.  It lets you see how many ways you can interact on a Wiki.  I added my blog address to the favorite blogs page so that other students can see that I visited there.  I then created a new page on the Wiki.  On that page, I created a table that lists several categories of my favorite things such as foods, restaurants, activities, vacation spots and vacation spots I hope to visit.  I also embedded a You Tube video of exciting white water rafting in New Zealand.  Maybe I will get there one day!

This let me know that a Wiki can include just about anything you want including getting to know your students better as individuals.  It does not only have to be about the assignments!


No comments:

Post a Comment